Oct 17, 2020
This episode is kindly sponsored by Subject Leaders.
- About Professor Matt O’Leary (01:15).
- What Matt first became interested in observations (01:55).
- Different types of observations and reasons for them
- Matt’s most recent research into observations (09:43).
- How Martine’s College executes observations - The ONE THING
- Matt’s thoughts on The ONE THING (19:36).
- About unseen observation (22:29).
- Unseen observations while teaching online (27:35).
- Existing research on professional learning (32:40).
- The future of observation(43:30).
- Where to find Matt online (46:39).
Thanks so much to Matt O’Leary for coming on the show and thanks
also go to this episode’s sponsor, Subject Leaders.